Advantages of Making a Mobile Website
If you look around you in different places especially in public places, most of the people are holding their smartphones and just browsing. With today’s fast approaching technology, almost everyone is accessing internet through their mobile devices and it is now on the rise. Here are the advantages of making a mobile websites that can be very helpful to you.
- It can improve the mobile user experience – Research on mobile website shows that mobile websites improve the user experience and contentment, which makes a good impression when it counts.
- It has a faster download speed when browsing from your mobile device – Mobile websites are designed for mobile standards and optimal download speed, which means you will experience less waiting and more browsing in your mobile device.
- It can create engagement and context – A mobile website can engage user with mobile specific features like the mapping function. Mobile website is significant as more visitors will find your site through location aware technology that can definitely connect users to your site especially if you are a local business.
- It can help you build a brand Identity – A mobile website can help you be on the top and present a positive identity for your organization. It can also make a positive statement to all your clients.
- It is portable – A mobile website is also optimized for iPad devices. This can provide an opportunity to connect with specific clients in a way that is made for the user viewing the website.
- Advantage to your competitors – A good mobile website place you in a good position than your competitors. If your website does not look good on a mobile device chances are they will move on to another website that is made for a mobile viewing. You have to make sure that you design a nice and user friendly site that is optimized for mobile to attract additional visitors.
- There will be advertising opportunities – Mobile advertising is growing at a fast pace and presents many new opportunities for reaching target audience. A mobile phone is in most cases is never left behind and is within reach for almost 24 hours a day. An opportunity to promote your site through mobile marketing is possible and definitely reach a lot of people.
- Social media share is mostly done through mobile devices – One of the great things about mobile devices is the accessibility to share photos, posts and articles with family and friends. On a mobile device, you’ll notice social media buttons are everywhere.
- Mobile users can multi-task with a mobile optimized website – People with smartphones are multi-taskers who make use of multiple screens. They are able to check a variety of social media platforms like checking Facebook, post a photo in Instagram, send a tweet, check the google maps, and check the weather at the same time. To keep them on your website long enough your site must be mobile-optimized that will enable your viewers to flip from several screens.